Saturday, May 19, 2012

Our 2012 Vacation to the Bahamas Story.














This is the ship we went on.... the crew was nice,  but three elevators were broken at the end of the cruise.  And they 
were always having their hand out.  I found that greedy. 


Here are pictures we took before I post the vids on You Tube. 


I have a receipt for two drinks.  I drank no more.  Watching everyone else drink was something else.  






















This is where we stayed.  Room 366.   I did not go anywhere because we slept most of the time.  


It was the most relaxing time I have had in a long while.  I wanted to try something different this third time out of the USA.  I wanted to enjoy and observe the people.  




This is not a good picture of me. The wind was blowing my hair, so I pulled it back. I chose  to wear my beach cover up shirt.  










After dinner,  we 
sat in the ship's 
piano bar pub and watched the sunset. 


















Here is another picture of the window.   














The piano man 
singer at the bar. 
He was good. 
























Here's a pic of the singer at the View Show after dinner.  I have a vid of the comedian. 














THIS IS THE WINDOW FROM OUR CABIN 8232, JUST ONE FLOOR DOWN FROM THE TOP FLOOR. 
Here we landed in Freeport where we stayed at the Radisson Lucaya. 








DAY ONE THE BAHAMAS.... 
A VIEW OF MY FEET AT THE POOL.  


I slept. zzzzzzzzzzzzz












NOTICE HOW I m not NOT AT THE BAR.  I did not run up a credit card bill.  I did not have any beer or any beverages   at the hotel.  I have no credit card debt. 


HILARIOUS!!!












I FOUND THE BEACH SO LIKE FLORIDA WHERE I LIVE.  


Our dark head laughing gulls are even the same. 








SEE THIS GROUP OF PALMS??  


YOU COULD BE IN FLORIDA OR THE BAHAMAS.  A COUPLE FROM RICHMOND,  VA.  


THOUGHT IT WAS A BIG BIGGG DEAL.  I laughed.  


Seen one beach???  You have seen them all.  




I said and wrote here.... 
seen one beach...... 




ahhhhhhhhhhhh..
















THOUGHT THESE FLOWERS WERE PRETTY.  THEY WERE BY THE POOL.  
I didn't take any of the tours to have money left over and well,  I needed some rest and relaxation. 




The Lucaya had a giant chess board in a garden down near the pool  Here is my husband standing there before it rains and we could not play.  Lucky me,  I would have lost.  








Here is my Knight in Shining Purple, my husband on our 14th anniversary.  I love my smart man.  












I have baby fine hair, so I have many bad hair days when it is hot and humid, both in the Bahamas and Florida.  That's why I am wearing a hat. 


We were going to play but it started to rain.  


Thanks to the lady from Baltimore who took this pic. 




Then the sun came out and this island bird began to sing. 


















Mr. Jimmy the Golf Instructor gave me my very first free golf lesson.  I don't know if I can play but I actually hit the ball while waiting or the 
bus to go back to the USA and the cruise ship.  






THE MINI 
DRIVING RANGE WHERE I learned to play... 
















The Commonwealth of the Bahamas 
blue black and gold flag. 
I took this on the way home while on the bus going to the cruise ship. 










I needed rest and relaxation on this trip.  Normally, I am go go go when I leave the country but this was more slo mo...
If you look closely, there is a Bahamas man waiting under the tree for their local bus. It was hot and humid when we left.  




The Freeport 
Police Station.  I took  a picture from the bus.  All traffic is like in England and the U.K. on the other side of  the road. 












A Freeport, 
Bahamas neighborhood. 
















A refurbished 
USA SCHOOL BUS. 
I thought it was funny.  


















THE FREEPORT 
KFC.....  




















The people on the bus on the way to the cruise ship when we were getting ready to go back to the USA...
















St Mary Star of the Sea Church.... I think..... 





















No comments:

Post a Comment